The Family Business Center at Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business released a list today of the winners of its 20th Annual Illinois Family Business of the Year Awards.
The awards program recognizes exceptional Illinois-based family businesses that demonstrate a strong commitment to business development, family, and the greater-Illinois community.
An awards gala honoring the winners and finalists, as well as the tradition, dedication, and success of the family enterprise, will take place on Thursday, November 21, at 6:30 p.m., at The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
The 2013 Illinois Family Business of the Year awardees include:
- Small Family Business of the Year: Dicke Tool Co.
- Medium Family Business of the Year: Louis Glunz Beer Inc.
- Large Family Business of the Year: Glik Co.
- Community Service Award: Bearco Management Co.
- Dean’s Award: Graycor Co.
- Century Award: American Hotel Register Co.
Read the complete story here: AWARDS